Universiti Teknologi Malaysia

Thursday, November 21, 2013

Week 9 : Mid term break & Group Discussion for Web Development

Hoorraayy....
Hoorraayy....
Its a holiholiday... Lalalala

Dont too horraayy.. Because after this mid term, will be our presentation of 50% web development.. Sad.. Scary.. We dont hv so much time!

So lets start it early since Dr.Fandy ha canceled the class a week after the mid term break!
 
SELF REVIEW
Team working and team spirit is very important when working on developing a website. In developing our project, my group member works very well and we support each others. Each individual is working hard to finish this project. The cooperation and collaboration from my team mates make me fell very motivated in doing this project. I am really appreciated the three of my group members Linda, Afi and June.

No comments:

Post a Comment