Universiti Teknologi Malaysia

Thursday, November 28, 2013

Week 10 : Presentation of 50% Web Development

Our presentation 0f 5-% Web development been evaluate by Dr.Fendy.
1 phrase by Dr. that we have and MUST take note is :
"MAKE SIMPLE DESIGN, BUT CLOSE ENOUGH TO END-USER"


SELF REVIEW

Our group's comments by Dr.Fendy as per below :

- has identity / consistency
- Information Design - discovery learning not strong enough
- Study more on Principles of Discovery Learning
- Visual Design OK
- Interaction Design OK- 'Explore'
- Focus on Topology - OK
 
Yiippiieee.. Thanks for my beloved group member Afi, June and LInda. Muaacckkksss

Team working and team spirit is very important when working on developing a website. In developing our project, my group member works very well and we support each others. Each individual is working hard to finish this project. The cooperation and collaboration from my team mates make me fell very motivated in doing this project. I am really appreciated the three of my group members Linda, Afi and June.

No comments:

Post a Comment